From: Chana Goodman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 12:52 PM
To: 313
Subject: (313) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I recently went to the necto in Ann Arbor, Juan was
headlining.  Wierd thing was that it didnt look like
him and it did'nt sound like him.  It was a pretty
hard techno set.  One would hardly know however
considering the sound system was so bad I had to
strain to recognize any particular song.  Does anyone
know if this really was him.  If so he's lost like
35lbs and looks 15 years younger?.  Both of which are
possible.  Anyone know the deal with this?

chana