Yeah as far as the white itself goes, not much info on this one. But the
original of the hani rmx was commercially released as Musk Men - never thought.
Check http://www.discogs.com/release/37994 This one has been a secret weapon
for freaking ages (kinda salty they put the tune on blast too). There is a
noisy prince rework on the flip. The naked music remix never did get a proper
release but right after the lovers rock album dropped the white hit the shops.
I personally thought Jay could've done a better job with the vocal treatments
and percussion on all the mixes (still bought it though). They just seemed to
lack any shuffle and the vox seemed tacked on in a couple places. I've never
played it too a crowd that noticed though. The musk men joint is serious
bizness though. Who booted these then? Come on.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **