Aight, got a question for the collectors out there. I had a field day crate
diggin at the secret spot w/my man Sol and I came up on the man parrish
heatstroke b/w hip hop be bop don't stop on importe recs. I know hip hop be bop
was released a few times, but I think this is one of the first releases
w/heatstroke on it (which is frickin brilliant italo...absolutely cosmic). I
also think this one is the most valuable. I need somene to verify this. this is
the one. http://www.discogs.com/release/178137 there's no photo, but importe's
center art never fluctuated much soooo. Anyone wanna take a crack at this? Is
it the first? Is it the most valuable? I also found new order- confusion -on
streetbeat. This is the one with the rough mix (woot!). Nice day.

Ob313: man parrish remixed Gloria Gaynor whose debut lp was on motown.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **