We've looked at hotel availability and we were surprised to find a good
number of the downtown hotels already booked solid for that weekend!
Would be a bummer for those if it turns out that there isn't going to be a
festival.

let's all quietly chant this mantra "the show must go on - the show must go
on"

MEK

             "Thomas D. Cox,
             Jr."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             h.com>                    <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc
             01/26/05 01:01 PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) No Movement 2005?
             Please respond to
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  h.com>

someone on this list recently posted a link to a japanese site
with interviews of all different kinds of people. in the kevin
saunderson one from just 2-3 months ago he said he was in charge
of the festival for this year.

tom

From: kj at technotourist dot org <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:12:28 +0100

>Okay, so it is 4 months before the Movement festival will take
place.
>Normally some rumors would emerge from the organization.
Unfortunately
>according to the Metro Times the signs are not that good this year.
>Check this article, and go to the 'No Movement' part (well the
rest is
>worth reading also)
>
>http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=7236
>
>And check
>
>http://technotourist.org/modules.php?
>op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=691&mode=&order=0
>
>For some thoughts about it from Magic Mike Young...
>

>KJ

andythepooh.com