We have our money ready for the tickets - keep thee faith. We are so there...

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt MacQueen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: (313) No Movement 2005?

OK this happens every year. Right or wrong, nothing starts on time. All problems, funding, doom and gloom, management teams change 4 times, sponsors drop, etc. etc. Drama. Somehow, something always happens. Formal and "city approved" or splintered and guerilla-style, you can bet Detroit will have an electronic music fest that weekend. Now it's in the bloodstream. "If you come, they will build it." errr, wait a minute... but you get my point.

I'm not saying this makes things any easier for our trans-atlantic visitors, but for those of us in the area I'd stop worrying.

--
Matt MacQueen
http://sonicsunset.com