News:

Thank-you to Billy Nasty for sending me last week's guest mix. You can find
information about Billy Nasty at the Tortured website,
www.torturedrecords.co.uk.

On February 23 I will be DJing at "Icons", the 4th installment of the
Collage series at the Wadsworth Museum of Art. Visit
www.wadsworthatheneum.org for details.

The last four programs are archived online. Visit www.antonbanks.com to hear
them.

Playlist for January 25, 2005

DJ 3000, Scorpion, Scorpion EP, Motech
DJ Bone, Strain 1, Encounter, Subject Detroit
Locutus, Fantasm, Ecto Hunter EP, MB Selections
Vector Lovers, Suicide Android, Soma
John Tejada, The Display, The Toiling Of Idle Hands, Immigrant
Johan Bacto, Wake Up, The Party, Zync
Tomie Nevada, Housekeeper, Retro Inspection EP, Rotation
Umek, Lud Ko Nastic, Zulu Samurai, Recon
Atsushi Yano, Ben Sims Mastermix, Burkina Faso, Ingoma
Red Tide, Heavy Discipline (Mark Broom Mix), Remix EP 01, Core
Dave Clarke, Just Ride (James Ruskin Blueprint Mix), Skint
The Advent, Don't You Try, Master Blaster, Masters Of Disaster
British Murder Boys, Don't Give Way To Fear, Counterbalance
Surgeon, Stringent, Body Request, Dynamic Tension
James Ruskin, Chambers Mix, Solex, Blueprint

Set by Billy Nasty (Tortured / Electrix) www.torturedrecords.co.uk
The tracklisting will be made public pending artists approval.

Alex Smoke, Telemetry, Don't See The Point, Soma (Promotional)

The Vault airs every Tuesday night from 9:00 pm until 10:30 pm (21:00 to
22:30 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 89.3 FM WRTC. The station's 300 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
North Haven, CT. WRTC also broadcasts via the internet. There are now
several other ways to listen to the station online. Visit the station's
website www.wrtcfm.com for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to reply to this message or visit my website,
www.antonbanks.com, for more information.