>Wasn't he responsible for nude photo or something
>I have it on prime records....

so the story goes Placid.... I presume the 12 on prime that was called
"thomas barnetts nude photo"?

I used to have that one too.

yes, anyway, he has a new record out which I thought may be of interest to
the 313.

It's boring here today. Hows about you tell us a story Placid?
You know, like my mum used to.
I'm sitting comfortably, so you may begin. (us viewers may not get that
bit)

Hows about:

a) "How I tracked down the Clarence G record, the War & Peace 26 volume
re-edit" by Paul.P.Acid

or...

b) "My bum fun at Chicago's warehouse" by Placid Angles and the
rectroscopes?

If I was a publisher, I'd give you a handsome advance for either.
I'm not though. so never mind. your ship will come in one day Placid.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.