> All the 'chat' on here today is killing me.

ok, in that case I shall pitch in with some new stuff that I've been sent:

Delano Smith on Still Music - pretty nice IMO, particularly the Jimpster Remix

Marco Passarani LP on Peacefrog - some wicked tracks on this - goosebumps while
at work for some of these yesterday

Miss Kitten on Novamute - Was expecting electroclashesque (new word?) business,
but actually OK + the Marco Passarani and LFO mixes good. LFO mix in particular
v. melodic - really digging it. A different style from his recent stuff (e.g.
Freak) - less hectic.

Other stuff too but can't remember at the moment.

Anyone else care to pitch in?