Yeh that'd never have flown here. He played a club/cafe that hits absolute
capacity at 2-300. plus they'd put couches on the dancefloor and instead of
Norman being on stage, they hung art up there and set him up on the floor (by
his request I believe) with two separate tables, one for the technics and the
other for the cd decks, each with a dedicated allen and heath. The sound system
was ace as well. And as a result of the setup what dancefloor there was, was
about 20-30 ft per side. Pretty small. But like I said it was perfect for the
attendance and the vibe, enough room to flail your arms like a madman and not
sock some hot chick in the hairdo. But tight enough that anywhere you looked,
you were staring someone in the eyes. I really mean it, I may never be the
same. And I really love the booty girls. Been a long time since booty and the
beat came together so nicely.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **