New Harmonie Park. 3 tracker by Rick Wade. Sounded nic, just flicked
through, typical R.Wade on first listen, usual high quality "deep house".
If you like Ricks stuff, you'll like this I'm sure.

so is this in addition to the moods and grooves 12 too?

i'm a big rick wade fan :) , gotta get my hands on this. (yeah i know a lot of his stuff kinda sounds similar but i'm just a sucker for that sound, especially when he gets all melancholic with those strings....deep)

i see there's a moods and grooves double cd compilation out now too. i have a lot of the tracks on vinyl already but it's nice to have em on cd too.

looks like the traditional winter vinyl drought is coming to an end :)

robin...