From: robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>so is this in addition to the moods and grooves 12 too?

yeah. im kinda salty, i like to be ahead of the curve on new rick
wade stuff. i had the m&g on white label for a couple months but i
never even HEARD about the HP 12" until it dropped. argh.

>i'm a big rick wade fan :) , gotta get my hands on this. (yeah i
know a
>lot of his stuff kinda sounds similar but i'm just a sucker for that
>sound, especially when he gets all melancholic with those
strings....deep)

i finally picked up two of his more obscure records this week, the
one on A Touch of Class and the one on Viva. the ATOC one is kinda
weird sounding for rick, and the viva one is kind of typical
except for the track "daddy's groove" which might be the most
energetic rick wade record ive heard. i cant wait to drop that one.

tom

andythepooh.com