Hi

My mate's after one of those Carl Craig double pack bootleg remix things.

He needs the one with Incogdo on, and none of the shops in Manc had them,
and I just had a look at a few of the online shops I know and couldnt see
any.

Does anyone know anyone who still has them? and, does anyone actually have
one? Is the quality ok is want he wants to know.

Oh, its for me mate Danny, who reads the list, so feel free to abuse the
big pikey skip-rat.

Thanking you.

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.