From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 18 February 2005 14:34
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Carl Craig Remixes bootleg

Hi

My mate's after one of those Carl Craig double pack bootleg remix
things.

He needs the one with Incogdo on, and none of the shops in Manc had
them,
and I just had a look at a few of the online shops I know and couldnt
see
any.

Does anyone know anyone who still has them? and, does anyone actually
have
one? Is the quality ok is want he wants to know.

Oh, its for me mate Danny, who reads the list, so feel free to abuse the
big pikey skip-rat.

Thanking you.