www.bookcrates.com look enticing.

I have some crappy things from Rubbermaid made of particle board. The back is cardboard so the handles are useless :\

At 03:41 PM 2/18/2005, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:
I had some made by my friend who's a carpenter. Thick pine with handles carved into them with velvet covered foam inside each. He measured them to fit nice and snug. If you can find someone that won't gouge you, that's the way. He did mine for beer and assistance. Plus you can request compartments for your $30,000 tonearms too (don't lie, I know you got 'em). The big deal when moving (especially with trucks) is the heat. I would make a separate run for the recs 'cause if they get even moderately hot and they're not packed tight enough (or something ends up leaning on them for the duration of the trip) you're in warp city, population...you.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;