When I moved a year ago, I went to Staples and bought a bunch of their cardboard boxes that rekkids fit in really well (can't recall size, but you can tell which ones if you go there), packed tightly. Movers loaded 'em up, stacked, and they all got here OK - no casualities.

Depending on how far you're moving, etc., plastic milk crates work well too (they have handles, plus they're economic). :)

Lisa

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

what's the easiest way to move approximately 1500-2000 records?  Any
specially made shipping boxes that anyone can recommend?

MEK