Got to be small holes for me. My current turntable has a clamp and I'm
not even sure large holes will work with this system! I don't buy
anything that has large holes and it means that I rarely buy 7"s mail
order incase they do have large holes.

Small holes are the standard nowadays, why go back to a system that
hardly anyone uses?  I don't really see the point in large holes other
than nostalgia/novelty value. Most of my old 7"s used to have a middle
that you could cut out yourself anyway (which I never did) - Still found
them annoying as well at the time.

Paul.