i've had trouble sending this email for some reason, so i hope it hasn't come thru a bunch of times.

hi

someone mentioned Emporium 50 a week or so ago & and asked what the service was like. i can say that i just received my order of 30 odd items & they got here (Australia) no hassles. i even got a phone call from mike grant himself to confirm the order, as i had to query something, which was a nice touch i thought.

so check it out. especially the other aussies on this list, the prices compared to what we have to pay over here - it's more than 1/2 price less than what we get charged at the records stores here, and that's including postage.

there's only one fault i can think of, and it's that it's going to drive me closer to the poor house!!!

nath