I can echo these comments - I picked up my order last
night. I also had an email from Mike G letting me know
that there had been a slight delay in shipping my
package but even with that "delay" it got to the UK in
a reasonable amount of time and considering the
exchange rate between the UK and US at the moment it
is definately worth looking into

Cheers
BT