Recloose - Dust - Peacefrog : Really like it!! Don't think its gonna be
everyones bag, danny doesn't like it. I do though, and shall play it down
blackheartdisco to wind him up. Been a while since I had a nice vocal
record I liked alot, coooool! Don't like the saxes that much, but can deffo
live with them.

from the clips i've heard (yet to test the vinyl) not really my thing either. i can see why people might like it tho.

jesus, I've forgotten the rest. it was only about 15 mins ago too. not
good. anyone else got owt?

a few things came my way yesterday:

Tyree Cooper - SoulSurvival vol.7
Specifically the track called 'Love' on this had me groovin around the house....tough chicago rhythms, filtered piano and 303(low in the mix, classy) and Tyree wiffling over the top of it all about love (if you like mike dunn's 'god made me phunky' then you'll like this). fantastic!

Marco Passarani - Criticise
The vocal is a bit new order, which i like. some might not. over an old-schooly but not backing. a winner in my book.

Basic Bastard - Cruising/Space Rider
JT's fault this one for exposing me to Space Rider. Deep as you like detroit techno, melancholic bassline and pianos. Winter music. Brill.

....and that's all i got around to listening to as I took our Charlie out for a meal (priorities :) )

(also got those two Secret Mixes and Fixes (capatazz!), DJ S2 (crisp electro), two new Rick Wades, two more Voorn things on Ignitor)

oh and as Arne Weinberg was mentioned before, that track he did on the Frantic Flowers 001 12 is very nice indeed. really melodic (in an AFX kinda way) but with a 313 tech leaning. erm tip! :)

robin...