On 28 Feb 2005, at 16:02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is Greg still using two copies of Winamp?

not sure mate, didn't really look - I think he's using PCDJ or something?

You've got to love Greg, isn't that some £34 app? He was using Winamp when I last
saw him, still who gives a frig, sounded ace.

I dont even know what that is.

Managed to tip Ableton over as well, 22 channels of
noise...booom...BlueScreen of Death

eeek!

hmm, I'm well getting my head round ableton now. I got a bunch of new
tricks to try, gonna make a couple of mixes I think.

Well, the CPU usage level in Ableton isn't worth the space or bad aliased font it's written in. Try running task manager and watch the difference and as you do stuff. We had two machines linked so it
didn't really matter.

I love ableton me.

So do I, you tried 4.1.1 yet?

Martin