>You've got to love Greg, isn't that some £34 app? He was using Winamp
>when I last saw him, still who gives a frig, sounded ace.

well exactly!

but, yes, he sounded ace on saturday too martin. Yello, Human League, Happy
Mondays "wrote for luck" sounded dope. blah blah. mad long version of
apache etc etc etc. Barry White blahblahblah. great dj.

Phew!

>Well, the CPU usage level in Ableton isn't worth the space or bad
>aliased font it's written in.

ahh, right. mind you, like I'd know anything about that...!

>So do I, you tried 4.1.1 yet?

nah, still on 4.1.0 at the mo, running fine for me no bugs etc. I only have
dial up at home and it takes about 4 hours to download the thing, so I'm
sticking with that for now.

anyway, stop chattering, you're distracting me.

oh, did I tell you my dad is building me a midi controller at the minute?

oh boy, just wait till I get my hands on that.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.