Hey whats all this? I love hippies. They love me too. And you. They grow
good...uh...veggies. And they also...uh...grow good...uh veggies. Most
importantly they spread love. And that's what it's all about right?  Wait...
maybe it was ron jeremy that did the love spreading... **off to check the facts
on that**

Oh yeah and the larry levan mix from that faith site has a kinda playful
interview as well. Ace!

Quote of the day "..it didn't really go out. The music changed a little, losta
little of the euro feel and got a little funkier, but it's (disco) not a dirty
word."

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **