So hey just cause I'm feeling particularly ot today. I heard that all the kids
of the hippie's out in Berkely are like a gangstered out now. Rumours of 13 and
14 year old kids with multicolored dreds ripping through berkeley and Oakland
on scooters with guns sticking out their jeans just wilding out. So now certain
scooters are outlawed in the bay. That's what I heard. I'm really not joking.
And I heard this from someone who lived there. I have absolutely no idea if any
of this is true. Anyone confirm?

Hippie gangsters. How soft would you look getting rolled up on by a band of
rogue 13 year old hippies w/multicolored dreds?

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems