this short little ditty by Man has always made me laugh:
http://www.synthetictom.com/music/hippy_down.mp3

On Mar 1, 2005, at 12:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is there an anti-hippy club forming?

Where do I sign?

At 10:46 am -0600 1/3/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Apparently so, we have a couple living upstairs from us who are all too happy to start playing their tablas, bongos, and guitars at any hour of the
day.
They also like to count the beat out by pounding their feet on the floor.
Guess what - it's the building caretaker too.

So anyone got a really good record(s) that'll piss off hippies?
Serious request by the way.

We bought a house and we'll be moving in a few months so what do I care...

I want to do a 4am "these go up to 11" party just to show how much I have
appreciated living underneath this twat

MEK

[EMAIL PROTECTED] com To 03/01/2005 09:52 313@hyperreal.org AM cc Subject
                                       (313) anyone want a Harvey mix?

think this is a newish one:

http://www.faithfanzine.com/mixes/harvey_120404_p1.rm

I know there's some fans of the hippy's vibe at the mo.

Hippies are in btw.

MAN

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.synthetictom.com