On Mar 1, 2005, at 10:56 AM, Greg Earle wrote:
Ob313: Lovely shows this past weekend from John Tejada (playing
       some nice Kraftwerkian-influenced Techno with Speak-and-Spell
       samples!) and the Black Nation crew (Aaron Bennet(t), Fanon
       Flowers and Archetype/Charles Noel) ... no Galaxy 2 Galaxy
       of course (waaaaugh!), but still a top weekend!  Raster-Noton
       showcase this Friday at the Disney Music Hall(!) downtown,
       too - http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html

Brain fart - someone sent me a link to the new Ishkar's Guide
(2.5) and I pasted that instead of the correct link for the
Raster-Noton show (John Tejada described Raster-Noton to me
on Saturday as "Autechre as if done by Dan Bell"!).  The real
link(s) are

        http://www.moca.org/seehearnow/

and

        http://calarts.edu/redcat/season/20042005/mus/vm3.html

(On-line ticket sales are already sold out!  WTF?  Who the Hell
 knows about Rastermusic or Noton in LA?!?  <*boggle*> )

        - Greg