From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 March 2005 10:25
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Crackpot/Samurai Records

THESE SAMURAI THINGS ARE FROM JAPAN>

I'LL KICK THEIR ASSES. DAMN JAPANESE AND THEIR EXCLUSIVE RECORDS.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MY ASS. LAND OF THE EXPENSIVE RECORD MORE
LIKE.

THE GODDAM SONS OF BITCHES

I DEMAND A RECOUNT AND A REFUND AND ERM, A BAG OF SALT AND VINEGAR
CRISPS
PLEASE.

OH, YOU CAN GET THEM AT INTERSTELLAR RECORDS IN ENGLAND APPARENTLY.
CLEVER
SODS AREN'T THEY?

NOT SO CLEVER WHEN THEY'RE LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL OF MY ACME
FLAMETHROWER
IF THESE DAMN RECORDS ARENT HERE BY LUNCHTIME.

AND WHILE I'M ON A RANT. WHERES THE FRANTIC FLOWERS NUMBER 2?

DAMN DUTCHIES, I'LL KICK THEIR ASSES TOO

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.