>So if u wanna come over and kick our dutch asses u should bring a pair
>of moonboots...

WATCH OUT> MY MOONBOOTS ARE LIKE A SHIELD OF STEEL.

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY HEAD?

LAST SEEN, IT WAS HEADING WEST AT AROUND 3AM>

GOOD RIDDANCE TO IT I SAY, IT NEVER WORKED ANYWAY.

OH AND IF ANYONE NEEDS THE SAMURAIS, I HAVE A DUDES EMAIL ADDRESS HERE WHO
HAS THEM. HE'S ON THE BALL TOO. I ASKED HIM FOR THE RECORDS AND HE TRIED TO
SELL ME A USED SWORD AND SOME OLD NINTENDOS. I SAID NO, JUST GIVE ME THE
RECORDS MR SUSHI MAN.

HIT ME UP PRIVATE FOR THE ADDRESS, BUT DONT BUY THE NINTENDOS OFF HIM.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.