found:
 blue arsed fly - in the bag - ferox (fer-012)
 slam - positive education (wink deep mix) - soma (pos2000r)
 model 500 - interference - metroplex (m-012)

where:
  vinyldj.com it's a west coast store but sometimes they have some real gems in
there. like this one. but mostly like stuff garth or marky would have tossed
out (many of those are marked as such by the way). good place to find some
things you might not have picked up the first time. all vinyl shipped fast and
in awesome shape. all for under $35 (including shipping). I'm stoked. that wink
mix still sends the shivers down. why doesn't he make good deepness any more?
and "what's the game" on the metroplex one is grooving too. I won't even speak
of the blue one <drool>.

Think I gotta have the frantic flowers 02 but maybe I'll pass on the
mathematics 7", pending further investigation of course. Not that impressed by
the clips to be honest. Can't wait to hear connection machine AND c2 on the
same slab. Oooh weeee!

Shine on... Shine on...

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems