I can attest to the service provided by vinyldj.com

I made a massive order a few years ago from Jason Douglas
and he is a stand up guy. I really cleaned some house on some
classic UR titles, early rave breakbeatish, R&S and progressive
house gems. His little online store is pretty cool. Minimal.
but, you can search and listen to audio samples on most of
trax if you think you are familiar, but, not quite sure.

Glad I beat the punch before Kamal... ;)

buy with confidence.

benny blanco®
blancodisco / nyc
http://blancodisco.com