-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mar 17, 2005 6:59 PM
To: Tristan Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], Klaa s-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: (313) Re: SPAM-LOW:  Re: (313) Rob Hood - Sleepcycles

I have to support those that support Rob.  I think he is one of the best
DJs out of Detroit, always playing things LIVE, spontaneous, and just
plain however he wants.  I don't think I've seen him out of form.  This is
a DJ that doesn't hesitate to go from hard techno to deep house to old
acid to Classic Detroit Trax, and back and forth.  I LOVE hearing him mix
records...

Dennis