instinct holds a big spot in my heart as a label that *used* to completely own the electronic music universe from my perspective. sooooo many good albums and comps..

dont know wtf happened...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Placid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: (313) save me, I think I'm going over to the darkside...

his track on the flip side to the original 'go' on instinct is deep.. love that track....

Stewart Caig wrote:

mood strikes him. Maybe if we praise him for those rare rise-abover
tracks, instead of always slagging him off as a sell-out, he might do
more of them.

I'd like to praise him for that Voodoo Child Horses track he did years ago
if I may.