heh, thats hilarious :)

On 23/03/2005, at 9:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i popped in on a cox date out here in La a few months back. he was still wearing the Motor t-shirt i gave him sometime between '01-'02

it was not in the best shape.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Kent Williams wrote:

Moby is not without talent.  He is a careerist who likes to make
money, and is willing to put out commercial stuff to formula and
frankly I don't blame him. He makes a lot of money, without killing or
cheating anyone, so he's causing a lot less harm than most rich
people.

He will occasionally rise above the level of commercial product as the
mood strikes him. Maybe if we praise him for those rare rise-abover
tracks, instead of always slagging him off as a sell-out, he might do
more of them.

I do have it on good authority that he is kinda smelly in person, if
you want some dirt on him.  He showed up at a friend of mine's studio
for a photo shoot, and at the photographer's request swapped shirts
with my friend. My friend was so grossed out , he threw his shirt away
when he got it back.

This is why you read 313 list isn't it?