Hello 313 People,

Me & a few friends are putting on a new night in a couple of weeks.
We've got Greg Wilson booked for the first do on April 15th. Tickets
are £5 in advance. Hope some 313'rs can make it down - would be good
to meet some people from the list.

Apologies for the shameless plug. Here's the specs for anyone who's
interested.
Should be a good party ;)

PRESCRIPTION #1

GREG WILSON
ELECTRO FUNK PIONEER

& Robin Pinning (Emotion Electric), Simon Ozbizton (Soul Energy), Chris
Anglesey.

- FRIDAY APRIL 15TH, 10 pm - 4 am
- The Tunnel at Legends Nightclub
- 6 Whitworth Street, Manchester, M1 3QW

- £5 advance (Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further
info. Website coming soon)

Prescription proudly presents...

PRESCRIPTION #1

GREG WILSON
Electro-Funk Pioneer
Prescription proudly presents...

PRESCRIPTION #1

GREG WILSON
Electro-Funk Pioneer

& residents: Chris Anglesey, Robin Pinning, Simon Ozbizton

Friday 15 April, 10pm - 4am
The Tunnel at Legends Nightclub
6 Whitworth Street, Manchester, M1 3QW

and every 3rd friday thereafter