LOL!  All I can see is him in a robot costume made of cardboard boxes spray
painted silver.

it'd be like the play at the end of Waiting for Guffman.

MEK

             David Gillies
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             03/22/05 06:25 PM         /0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
                                       Martin Dust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) You have to hear this

Perhaps some sort of stage drama involving spw entitled "Are You Not
Hu-Man?"