Subject:        SPAM-LOW:  Re: (313) save me, I think I'm going over to the
darkside...
Date:           22nd March 2005 8:24:2

LOL, all the Moby lovers coming out of the woodwork

Kent's right though, he does occassionally rise above the commercial
cobblers, 'Myopia' from the 'Ambient' LP springs to mind + the mix of
'Move' that's on the first vol of Trance Europe Express is very nice
- pretty deep actually.

The tracks on the Moby 10" are called 'Bed' and 'Mulholland'.

Also, just received Fred Giannelli's new 12" on Dust Science - nice work there