Subject:        SPAM-LOW:  Re: (313) save me, I think I'm going over to the
darkside...
Author: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:           23rd March 2005 11:48:43

I think most people would think of them as house, but these things are
fluid.
This one is v, v, v tracky.
I loved Discovery, hype or not, it was a joy to listen to, and I recently
pulled it out again and my love of it was undiminished. I love how they had
that 70s type feel to it. This I am not feeling.