To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:38 PM
Subject: RE: (313) You have to hear this

PETITION

"Bring back spw"

sign below:

he was funny. (well, actually he wasn't, but, I dunno, made me giggle
anyway)
this list needs delusional crackpots.

much more fun.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.