>there's a guy who i work with (and is sat 8 ft to my right) who records
>for Skam. all his stuff is created like that. i kid you not.

robin, just lean 8 feet to your right and give him a good poke in the eye
from me will you please?

flippin wierdos.

did I tell you I want to a skam party once?
never again. I'm sure these kids dont get out much.

DANCE MUSIC WAS MADE FOR DANCING FOLKS, NOT STANDING AROUND SCRATCHING YOUR
POXY BEARD IT TOOK YOU 6 MONTHS TO GROW.

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO USE A CALCULATOR AND SET SQUARE TO WORK OUT HOW TO
DANCE TO YOUR MUSIC EITHER YOU FREAKS.

: p

*erm, this isn't really me talking, it's that german imposter*

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.