[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
there's a guy who i work with (and is sat 8 ft to my right) who records
for Skam. all his stuff is created like that. i kid you not.

robin, just lean 8 feet to your right and give him a good poke in the eye
from me will you please?

flippin wierdos.

DANCE MUSIC WAS MADE FOR DANCING FOLKS, NOT STANDING AROUND SCRATCHING YOUR
POXY BEARD IT TOOK YOU 6 MONTHS TO GROW.

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO USE A CALCULATOR AND SET SQUARE TO WORK OUT HOW TO
DANCE TO YOUR MUSIC EITHER YOU FREAKS.

uh-oh looks like we've set him off.  :)

and guess what....he has a beard...all is forgiven tho as he brought in his EMS Synthi A (it's an analogue synth in a suitcase) to scare all my other work mates.

...and yeah i agree about the dancing...

robin...