not sure what stasis will play aidan.

>but some dj in the other room was great, playing theo/moodyman-style
tracks and other people place 'let me be what >i wanna be' slooowwwwweeddd
right down. just loved the tempo he was playing at compared to may's
loopathon. wonder >who he was.

maybe mario?

possibly steve stasis?

when I used to go to lost, I was always in the backroom, that was my type
of place. smoking a joint bugging out to alex knight, or sometimes lee
insync, or mario....

happy days...

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.