Hi list,

first of all, is this the first post of the day, or is my mail server doing something annoying?

i wanted to ask all you wise persons more information on one of Lil Louis' best tracks (IMHO of course ;):

i did some loooking around on discogs.com but it seems to be very elusive. looking for it as a release did not turn up any results, but when i looked through the artist's discography i found it listed twice. once credited to Lil Louis&theWorld in a various artists release (http://www.discogs.com/release/228072) and once in some obscure italian cd compilation that i have been unable to find again in discogs....could this be the holy grail of house? the Lost Ark of the Covenant of Chicago?

so....having said this....
is discogs.com correct?
what release did it come out on?
what label?
and lastly, is there any chance of me finding a copy?

i need it bad
fab.
----
CITYMORB MUSIC
www.citymorb.net | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
next release: CTM001 Receptor - Moving Head