>there's a good jazzy version of  "i called you" on it too iirc
>still too much for me since i have this "white falls" bootleg from a few
>years ago and a good edited version on moton.

hello armin.

yes! I was going to say, I have this on the b of one of those i called you
12's and its an ok version, and cheap too! also, yes the moton is great
too. theres some great old house edits on some of the motons.

>saluti da un'alto atesino a vienna.

bonjour from manchester.

; )

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.