You people are crazy. Fast is good! Slow's good too, but there's loadsa tasty
uptempo business. The Shed stuff's at a good clip, Juan Atkins Back to basics
Pt 2, etc. Been really into uptempo broken beat stuff too lately, like that
Recent Afronaught, the Daz-I-Q (I'm sure that spelling is wrong) remix on the
Detroit Beatdown thing, Mark Force, etc. Analord 5 is well fast. Bounce - Drop
the Ball. That Steve Kotey punk funk thing is at around 150. Titonton still
gets quick from time to time. All good stuffs.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk