hehehe ... that was me ;)

of course I'm still hoping to get this one AND I don't think it is crap
... you're sure it's really the one from from the 'LT1/Mustang' you
have on your CD-R ???

there is also a Ron Hardy Edit on Automan available ... listen here:
http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/mp3/Automan%202%20-%20Peaches%20And%20Prunes.mp3

and also as an unknown edit here ... listen here:
http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/mp3/Wild%20Card%20-%20Peaches%20And%20Prunes%20Re-edit.mp3

theo played his extremely and groovy edit also on his DEMF set, which
can be found on deephousepage.com in the mixes section. so check it out
and get your own opinion which is which...

if your friend really owns the LT1/Mustang and doesn't like it too, feel
free to contact me ;)

cheers
dUb