that mix of peaces and prunes is fresh. has mad funk. i got the first issue of it and the flip is even better. i hear it was done by theo. the track has a background hiss , but i still rock both tracks for fun. god bless kenny theo.

for all those who havnt listened to the burial mix that was posted this is your warning.

burns

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Ugly edits 9/10
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:47:40 +0100

a heads up

talk of them here.

ha ha, I'm laughing my tits off at those guys hoping that Peaches & Prunes
edit comes out.

that has to be the whack-est most pointless edit I ever heard. My mate gave
me a cdr of it a while ago. Straight up, it sounds like they did it with 2
decks. Ha. I could have done better with a bin lid and a pint of skol quite
frankly. and thats me, and I'm whack.

anyway, yeah.

blah blah.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.