> It's the greatest city in the world and there are some great club nights, so
> you don't need to bother with the event itself (esp. the night one)

Yes, it is a nice city..

..but please note that it is getting popular in Barcelona to add some
fu&k'n "high season" extra to accommodation prices in Barcelona during
Sonar festival. I would highly recommend to visit the city some other time..

But if you're going there you should book the accommodation *right now*!
Getting some decent and cheap rooms to sleep in is getting difficult..it may be
too
late already?