Hey all '

  I am part of a development team for a
  Festival in New Zealand, Easter, 2006

  I have been asked to find a live Techno
  performance, for the Festival.

  .

  I have been racking my brain as to who is
  actually doing an interesting Live stage
  performance '

  Also someone was talking about the Orb or
  FSOL . who will do a performance over ISDN?

  Any suggestions, would be appreciated.

  Mail me off list '

  Alternatively it would be great to hear of
  peoples favourite / least favourite live act.

  ..

  I was recently reminded of when the Advent
  played in NZ live.  We did the sound for them
  in this large warehouse in Wellington.

  As the PA company we thought they were terrible
  because the overdrove every channel to the max.

  So it was all distorted mash.  The people loved
  it though . and it really was the last great
  Live Techno performance in NZ really. (1998)

  That was a great year, cause Der Dritte Raum
  played Live as well. They were stunning, but
  the PA for them was really bad, alot of their
  work was lost to bad acoustics.

  Oh' and I saw Rabbit in the Moon !! a touch more
  trance, but it was in a Forest with 160k of
  unreal sound for a crowd of about 1000 peeps.

  No one will believe me if I told you the truth
  about that party, but the Rabbit was cool '

  .turnstyle