cool - congrats to both of you, and the rest of the Noise Factory crew!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Wiernik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:43 PM
Subject: (313) sonar...

acctually gerald I didnt say any thing yet only becasue that info is
wrong...
I will be going there with joe to rep noise factory... and the showcase is
supposed to be "naw plays with noise factory records".
I am putting together a
special close to the edit type of set based on the entire NF catalogue .
that sonar date with be the the final date of my second european tour in
the last 12 months. but like every thing else things change at the last
moment... so becasue this is the 3rd change that has happened with the
noise facotry "showcase" at sonar I have been keeping my mouth shut untill
they make things in stone for us... :)

but dont worry youll get all the details from my self promoting chiming as
soon as its all 100 percent in stone...

neil...

Just noticed this... that's great to see! Joe's been supporting the local
indie scene here in Toronto for years. He got the name for the label from an industrial/alternative collective my friends and i were part of back in the
mid to late 80's. A friend of mine (Terence Leung) started using the name
for a few one off events, and I had a college radio show that was called
Noise Factory Radio with another friend (Tony Rizzuto). Joe kindly asked us
back in 199? if he could use the name for a label he wanted to start.

...and on a 313 related link - Mr. Neil Weirnik aka NAW is on the Noise
Factory label. i'm surprised he hasn't chimed in on this yet, as he does
like to promote himself around these parts! ;)

Cheers!