KC Austin wrote:

my vote goes to speedy j, decently big name to draw a crowd and a wicked
live performance. he also does some experimental video integration, and
is working on a crazy 5.1 surround project

   yea ' whammy

   now you are talking ' don't even start me on surround (yes)

   we have the ticket for speedy if he wants to ride!

   unlike conventions ' here in NZ we like to freak it out
   and we have no concerns about being really good at it.

   and 'speedy j just happens to be one of the festival organisers
   absolute baby favourites . from long times and good times .

   thanks

   .simon