FYI it's not a monorail, it's the people mover, a train that circles detroit. It costs under $1 to ride. Its kinda a joke really. typical detroit. http://www.thepeoplemover.com/

It is sad the city has no high-tech public transportation.

DS

On Apr 6, 2005, at 4:54 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

My Abdul Haqq print that I ordered arrived this morning.

I got it from RubADub (thanks for ordering them in guys - I really
appreciate it).

I know art is a subjective thing of course, and not everyone likes mr
haqq's work, but I just wanted to say how pleased I am with it.

It's beautifully produced and mounted, it's even signed and hand numbered
too. And for £40 I think it's a total bargain, a nice piece of techno
memorabilia. I got the one of the detroit buildings and the monorail - like
on the cover of the infonet 313 comp. It's gonna look nice in my record
room,

I don't know if they're all sold out, but, well, I gotta say, you gotta
grab one!

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.